North Lincoln Fire & Rescue District #1 protects North Lincoln County along Highway 101 from Cascade Head at the north and south to the Siletz River; eastward along Highway 18 to the Van Duzer Corridor; along the Siletz River Highway #229 to milepost #8.7.
Included in this area are the communities of Rose Lodge, Otis, Neotsu, Roads End, Kernville, Schooner and Drift Creek, Cascade Head Ranch as well as all of Lincoln City. They responded to 1750 calls in 2010. http://www.nlfr.org/
Depoe Bay Fire & Rescue District consists of a unique thirteen square mile area of the Central Oregon Coastline where the Pacific Ocean runs the length of the District’s western edge including the coastal communities of Siletz Keys, Salishan, Gleneden Beach, Lincoln Beach, Boiler Bay, Depoe Bay, Miroco, and Otter Rock.
The southern end of the District is dominated by Cape Foul Weather. There, Highway 101 passes over an exposed headland where unpredictable weather conditions combine with the only passing lane for several miles and responded to 603 calls in 2011. http://www.depoebayfire.com
Siletz Valley Fire District located in the very eastern portion of Lincoln County protects 39 square miles to a total population of 4000 comprised of timber and farm land as well as the City of Siletz. Within the fire district boundaries is also the Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians, administrative building, health clinic and cultural center. The district is dissected by Highway 229 running north to south and the Siletz River which is a popular sport fishing area. Due to its limited access Siletz FD works closely with the Toledo Fire Department through an mutual aid agreement and responded to 290 calls in 2010. http://www.siletzfire.com/
Newport Volunteer Fire Department proudly protects 15,000 people living in 25.8 square miles on the central Oregon Coast, operates out of two stations. One in down town Newport and the other at South Beach adjacent to the Newport Airport. Newport FD is a combination fire department with both career and volunteer firefighters. Newport responded to over 1100 calls for service in 2011. http://www.newportoregon.gov/dept/nfd/
City of Toledo Fire Department located in eastern Lincoln County is responsible for emergency response in 52 square miles for fires, medical services and disaster management for the City of Toledo and surrounding community. The department consists of two city employees and approximately 40 volunteers. They responded to 699 calls for service in 2011. http://www.cityoftoledo.org/cot_fire.html
Seal Rock Fire District protects 17 square miles in a mixture of 12 miles of coast line to the west and farm lands to the east. Seal Rock is the only unincorporated city in Lincoln County and is comprised mainly of neighborhood associations. It is border to the southern area of the district by the Alsea River a popular fishing and crabbing area and responded to 300 calls in 2010. http://www.sealrockfire.com/
Central Oregon Coast Fire & Rescue District 7, serving the communities of Waldport and Tidewater with Fire, Rescue, EMS & Water Rescue services and Yachats and Seal Rock, Oregon with Emergency Medical Services from three stations, Waldport, Tidewater and Highway 34 Station. They are bordered to the north by the Alsea River, the Pacific Ocean to the West and the Siuslaw National Forest to the South East.
The ambulance served an area is from Ona-Beach north of Seal Rock south to Big Creek on Highway 101 just north of Yachats and up the Alsea Highway 27 miles to the Benton County line. They responded to 1100 calls for service in 2010. http://www.centralcoastfire.net/
Yachats Fire District is located in the most southern area of Lincoln County and is bordered to the North by Central Oregon Coast F&R, the Pacific Ocean to the west, the Siuslaw National Forest to the east and Lane County to the south. Along with fire and rescue response, the South Lincoln County Ambulance Service which is housed Fire station responds to over approximately 75 square mile area with their ambulance service. Combined they respond to 400 calls for service in 2010.
Call (541)547-3266 for more information